Innovation, Digital Transformation
and Customer Experience
Degree: Master in Innovation, Digital Transformation and Customer Experience
(Permanent Training Degree)
Intake: February 2023 (registration until December 15, 2022)
Duration: 1 academic year (60 ECTS)
Dedication: Part-time. Compatible with work activity
Admission requirement: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
Format: Hybrid (face-to-face executive mode in Madrid and online)
Fee: €8,400.00 (partial scholarships available)
1. This degree meets the increasing innovation demand in companies and enterprises. Given the problems and social challenges of today’s globalized and digital world, new or improved solutions that take advantage of the latest technology are needed. It is necessary to achieve new and better products, processes and services, in a more efficient, effective and collaborative way, improving the customer experience in order to make a beneficial impact in society. Read more
2. It is the result of an interdisciplinary group of the UAH, positioned as a benchmark in research and training in innovation and digital transformation for the private sector. Our professors and teachers have coordinated projects at the highest level in this area. This master’s degree means a further step in the transfer of knowledge, and in the collaboration between the university and the private sector.
3. It is endorsed by the Official Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Madrid. The Chamber of Commerce is a Public Law Corporation that represents, promotes and defends the general interests of every company in Madrid, open to the world and to business innovation.
This master’s degree offers high-quality training in business innovation, digital transformation and customer experience, taught by high-level experts, both experienced university professors as well as business professionals.
Candidates and professional opportunities
- Digital transformation and innovation managers.
- Experts in business development.
- Entrepreneurs and start-up initiatives.
- Marketing and customer experience departments.
Professor of Applied Economics
José M. Gómez Pulido
Associate Professor of Computer Science
Malena Donato Cohen
Senior Business Consultant at Atos
Graduate in Economics and Business Administration