The Innovation Master UAH | 91 885 52 13 / 42 42 | email@example.com
Master's Degree in Innovation Economics, Management and Technology
The Online Master’s in Innovation Economics, Management and Technology is a degree which is specific to the UAH. It is made up of three modules: Business Innovation, Public Innovation and Social Innovation. It is designed for professionals and graduates who need to learn about the latest advances in innovation and its technology and to acquire skills with which to lead the transformation of their organisation.
To offer high quality training in the economic, management and technological aspects of innovation, which will strengthen the capacities and skills of professionals and managers.
To train leaders who are capable of driving and leading the changes needed in their organisation and who faced with socio-economic challenges, globalisation and the digital revolution.
Este programa en español también se imparte en inglés
- Innovation economy, knowledge economy and management.
- New business models and innovation in the management of intangibles.
- Innovation of services, servitization and user experience.
- Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Industry 4.0.
- Financing, industrial and intellectual property, and taxation.
- Innovation for the public sector, open government and citizen participation.
- Innovation and digital transformation to improve public administration.
- Artificial Intelligence applied to organizations and the public sector.
- Innovation in public services: health, education and innovative public procurement.
- Evaluation of the impact of public policies.
- Social economy, social innovation and value co-creation.
- Eco-innovation and social innovation for sustainability.
- Management of social innovation in the Third Sector and public services.
- Emerging technologies and innovation for the Third Sector.
- Social entrepreneurship and social innovation in companies, and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Final project of 15 credits on one of the aspects covered in the course.
- Knowledge of design and implementation of innovative strategies in organizations.
- Skills in the management of innovation, knowledge and intangible assets.
- Artificial Intelligence and machine learning techniques.
- Skills in the creation of user and service experiences.
Skills in the improvement of financial, legal and fiscal issues of innovation.
- Skills to generate open innovation, social innovation and citizen participation.
- Acquiring skills to promote a culture of innovation in organizations.
- Managers of innovation, knowledge and technological change, technology and innovation consultants.
- CEOs of start-ups and entrepreneurs.
- Heads of R&D&I departments.
- Careers in international organizations.
- Professional mobility between the business sector, the public sector and the Third Sector.
The Master´s teaching staff are made up of highly qualified experts in innovation from both the University of Alcalá (UAH) and other universities, as well as professionals from the sector.
The UAH is the first university in Spain to receive five stars in QS Stars (*****), the recognized International Quality Accreditation System. The UAH stands out in education, internationalization, employability, infrastructure, innovation, and social commitment.
Professor in the Department of Economics and Business Management at the University of Alcalá (Spain), he is a specialist in business innovation, public innovation and social innovation.
He has worked as a civil servant at the World Bank in Washington DC (2013-2016) and at the European Commission in Brussels (2002-2004). He has also been an external advisor to the Inter-American Development Bank, the United Nations and the OECD.
José Manuel Gómez Pulido
Professor of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence at the University of Alcalá. Doctor in Computer Engineering.
Specialist in computer project management, implementation of information systems and application of ICTs to companies and public administrations.
Fernando de Pablo
Former Secretary General for Digital Administration (Spain)
He works on the definition and execution of the Digital Administration and Digital Public Services strategy of the General State Administration, and provides common and shared ICT services to the General State Administration.
He also provides technical and strategic direction for the General State Administration's Cyber-Security Operations Center.
- Walter Ganz, Fraunhofer IAO (Germany)
- Ines Mergel, University of Constanza (Germany)
- Faïz Gallouj, University of Lille (France)
- Christiane Hipp, University of Brandenburg (Germany)
- Paul Windrum, University of Nottingham (UK)
- Marja Toivonen, Technical Investigation Center - VTT (Finland)
- Diego Aboal, CINVE (Uruguay)
- Encarna Hernández, (Novagob).
- Francisco Rojas, (NovaGob Foundation).
- Juan Leal, (IAAP Junta Andalucía).
- Conchita Campos, (Red Localis).
- Paz Sánchez, (IAAP Andalusia Regional Government).
- Rita Grandinetti, (PoliLab UNR Argentina).
- Borja Carvajal, (RED FEMP, Innovation Group).
- Máximo Fraile, (NovaGob Foundation).
- Víctor Almonacid, (Alzira City Council).
- Gerardo Bustos Pretel, (Ministry of Finance).
- Vanesa Vilaseca, (Cunit Town Hall).
- Magda Llorente, (Barcelona Provincial Council).
- Rafael Camacho, (Novagob).
- Miquel Estapé, (AOC Consortium).
- Roberto Magro, (Alcobendas Town Council).
- Sandra Sinde, (IDOM).
- Diego Moñux, (SILO).
- María Pilar Batet, (Castellón Provincial Council).
- Loredana Stan, (Novagob).
- Antonio Ibañez, (Regional Government of Castilla and León).
- Margarita Gómez, (U. Oxford and CIDE Mexico).
- Carmen Seisdedos, (IAAP Regional Government of Andalusia).
- Sara Hernández Ibabe, (Huelva Regional Government).
- Olga Fernández, (Sandetel).
- Pedro Guerra Brandao, (Lab HAcker Brazil).
- Mar Herrera, (IAAP Regional Government of Andalusia)
- Fernando Monar, (COTEC project director).
- Amalia López Acera, (Calpe Town Council).
Information about our courses
Are you interested in any of our training activities?
Contact us by filling out the information request form and we will contact you as soon as possible.